We’re excited to announce that our Creative Director, Mike Lepis, will be chairing the ALI Video Strategies for Employee Communication Conference December 5 – 7 in San Francisco. Vignette has always been deeply rooted in creating video content for internal audiences, so this topic is very important to us. The speaker list is great, and ALI always puts on a good show. Read more below, and we hope to see you in December!
Read on for more details and information on our special speaker discount promo code.
Learn how to drive engagement, boost user-generated content, & improve the employee experience and culture through video.
See real examples and strategies that work from your internal communication peers. Discover how leading organizations are harnessing the power of video to increase productivity, collaboration, and results.
Learn practical tips and tactics from your peers who have successfully harness the power of video to engage and communicate with employees.
In this 3-day, interactive, peer sharing environment, you’ll learn how to create a powerful employee experience through the use of video. Whether you’re dealing with a dispersed workforce, overload of content, or disengaged employees – video can help you to change all that.
See, first hand, how your peers have enhanced their existing employee communications strategy by implementing the use of video. Get an inside look at how brands like Bose, Cox Automotive, Symantec, Astellas Pharma, Jack in the Box, Inc., Nationwide Insurance, Valley Children’s Healthcare have leveraged video to inspire and engage their workforce.
Why this conference is worth your time and resources…
ALI asked 130 internal communication professionals to “Name one internal communication challenge that keeps you up at night,” the top 5 challenges included:
- How to cut through the clutter? It’s becoming increasingly hard to get folks to pay attention and to cut through the clutter by leveraging more interesting rather than traditional channels.
- How do you stand out? So many emails are sent every day – what needs to be done in order to stand out from the others?
- How do you choose the right tool? The communication methods used (email, posters, corporate blog) are not effective enough. Therefore messages are scanned quickly or ignored altogether.
- Connecting and engaging remote and mobile staff.
- Email overload – There is so much white noise in everyone’s email inboxes – it is hard to effectively communicate causing more time and follow up afterward. Would really love to leverage advanced technology somehow.
Register Today! Enjoy an additional $500 off registration with our speaker promo code “SPK1217” and mention “Mike Lepis”