Join us at “A.L.I.’S Conference on Strategic Internal Communications,” January 28 -30, 2015 in San Francisco.
Since we’re participating in the conference, you can save HALF OFF by mentioning special code “SPK.” To get more information or to register, see below or go to the conference website.
Learn How To Drive Behavior Change And Employee Engagement With New Social Tools And Technologies
Advance your career with this interactive training that will cultivate lasting relationships with like-minded professionals! This conference is designed to give you actionable tools and practical tips that you can apply instantly to drive employee engagement, align culture to your unique brand, and influence key behaviors.
This year’s all-star cast of speakers will specifically show you the steps to:
- Building a unique internal communication campaign that drives participation
- Developing relevant & cost-effective content for multiple distribution channels to inspire and engage employees
- Harnessing the power of your intranet – increase participation, create engaging content, foster collaboration
- Breaking down silos and increasing two-way communications
- Amplifying success by engaging your workforce through social, video, & mobile tools that ignite and accelerate the adoption of new behaviors
- Connecting with your employees, fostering collaboration, and harnessing the power of your existing internal communication strategy
- Discovering powerful ways to inspire and empower your employees to become your biggest brand advocates
- Implementing easy, low-budget ideas to drive employee engagement & improved internal communication
Mike Lepis, our Creative Director, will be leading a workshop on: How To Align Your Brand Promise With Your Internal Audiences, Increase Growth, And Improve Consumer Satisfaction
Attend this interactive workshop and learn how to connect your brand to your employees and work on a strategic campaign of your own. Vignette has successfully helped clients develop strategies, programs, and tools to overcome brand challenges and help companies develop long-term plans of success.
Following this workshop, you’ll be equipped with tools & techniques necessary to align your brand promise with your internal audiences, including how to:
- Identify your audiences—what motivates them, how to do they consume internal content, and where are the key opportunities
- Produce engaging content that connects your brand message to your internal audiences
- Illustrate your brand values through elements of a story, message, and design
- Create a plan to measure ROI around the challenging area of internal communications
- Develop and execute a plan to keep the conversation going through social and mobile
Hope to see you there!