Join us at “A.L.I.’S Intranet & Digital Workplace Summit,” June 29 – July 1, 2015 in Chicago.
Since we’re participating in the conference, you can save HALF OFF by mentioning special code “SPK.” To get more information or to register, see below or go to the conference website.
Learn Learn How To Re-Vamp Your Intranet To Move Toward The Future of Work:
- Drive employee engagement to a new level
- Increase productivity by empowering your workforce
- Leverage a social enterprise to deliver better business results
Join us to hear first-hand from your peers on how they are overcoming challenges in moving to a digital workplace as well as successfully driving collaboration, employee engagement and better business results.
I will be leading a workshop with our client Bob Jacobs, Senior Product Marketing Manager at SpendWell Health on: Harnessing the Power of Your Internet to Drive Enrollment and Engagement
SpendWell Health is a brand new online marketplace designed to help you shop smarter for health care. As a result, you can better manage your costs, without sacrificing your quality of care. SpendWell Health takes price transparency a step further, allowing you to purchase health care services directly from providers. Since it’s an open marketplace, providers compete for your business—helping you find the services you want and the prices you want to pay.
SpendWell Health had the opportunity to test its marketplace product with a select group of up to 5,000 Cambia Health employees through an enrollment campaign. The intranet was a key component to the campaign driving direct enrollment.
In this session, you will learn how to utilize your intranet to drive enrollment & increase engagement, including how to:
- Develop a strategy, tactics and measurement plan/KPI’s
- Create awareness for employees about the enrollment campaign and then through messaging and creative tactics drive them to sign up
- Drive employees to make purchases in the marketplace once enrolled in the campaign
- Refine your strategy tactics, messaging and creative to achieve your KPI’s through data and feedback
Hope to see you there!