It’s all about “The Big 3” in the NBA. First, we brought you the Top 13 Thought Leaders in Employee Engagement. Second, it was the Top 17 Thought Leaders in Internal Communications. So…here’s the final member of our Big 3 trio: The Top 20 Thought Leaders in Human Resources.
THE TOP THOUGHT LEADERS IN HUMAN RESOURCES
- Sabrina Baker: Sabrina’s a maven of HR oustourcing, consulting,and placement. She’s also a speaker, SHRM blogger, and shoe lover (who isn’t?). Put on your favorite kicks and hop to @SabrinaLBaker.
- Josh Bersin: Corporate Talent, HR, and Learning Analyst. He’s also Founder of Bersin by Deloitte, a leading research and advisory services firm focused on corporate talent management. You can find Josh at bersin.com, and follow Josh at @Josh_Bersin and @Bersin.
- Meghan Biro: CEO of TalentCulture, and a prolific contributor to everything that’s HR, talent management, social media, and workplace-related. Follow her at talentculture.com, @TalentCulture, and @MeghanMBiro.
- Cat Carlos: Cat’s the Director of HR Consulting at People Clues, an HR tech advocate, professional, and social media strategist. She’s also a wealth of HR news at @GetHiredbyCat.
- Kevin Grossman: He’s Director of PeopleFluent and Co-Founder of TalentCulture. Oh yeah, he’s a prolific tweeter about all things HR, learning, and communications. Start your HR learning journey at @KevinWGrossman.
- Lisa Horn: Lisa’s SHRM’s Director of Congressional Affairs and their Co-Director of Workplace Flexibility. She’s also a wealth of HR knowledge at @SHRMLobbystLisa.
- Charlie Judy: Charlie’s “utterly convinced we’re over-engineering the business of HR.” Dust off your slide rule and join the debate at @HRFishbowl.
- Sharlyn Lauby: HR professional and consultant, started the friendly “HR Bartender” network. See if she shakes or stirs her martini at @sharlyn_lauby.
- Mike Prokopeak: As the editorial director for Chief Learning Officer, Diversity Executive, Talent Management, and Workforce magazines, Mike’s got a lot of great HR and internal communications stories to tell. Read along at @MikeProkopeak.
- Nisha Raghavan: Though she’s based in Big D, Nisha’s founder of India HR Live, a Drive Thru HR cohost, and she’s an employee engagement expert. Everything’s bigger in Texas—especially great HR ideas. Saddle up at @TheHRbuddy.
- Wendy Read: Based out of London, Wendy thinks it’s time we have an HR revolution. Yeah, the UK knows a bit about that. Mobilize at @Trendoss11.
- Donna Rogers: Donna’s a HR educator, consultant, trainer, and SHRM leader. She also digs Dilbert, so definitely worth the follow at @HRWarrior.
- Dominique Rodgers: AKA “HR Gal Friday,” Dominique gives a quirky, fun, and insightful look into HR. Join the party at @HRGalFriday.
- Dave Ryan: Dave’s got it figured out: he’s The HR Czar and the Director or HR for Mel-O-Cream Donuts. Get sweet and tasty at hrofficial.com and @DaveTheHRCzar.
- Greg Savage: Founder of Recruitment Solutions at Australia’s Firebrand Talent and people2people, and an avid blogger of recruitment and leadership insights. Check him out at @greg_savage.
- Jeremy Scrivens: Jeremy’s an Australian Work Futurist and Social Business Catalyst, and helps to build engaging organizational cultures. See what he’s got in store at @JeremyScrivens.
- William Tincup: William’s got a lot on his plate: HR consulting, speaking, software acceptance tester, and radio host of Drive Thru HR. Tune into all William’s goodies at @williamtincup, drivethruhr.com and @drivethruhr.
- Cyndy Trivella: Cindy’s a HR, marketing, communications, talent sourcing and retention strategist. She’s also an employer branding professional, author…Jane of All Things Communications. Join the party at @CyndyTrivella.
- Bryan Wempen: Bryan’s the President of ceVoke (a boutique speaker agency specializing in HR), founder of Drive Thru HR, keynote speaker, and a vegan. He’s also a HR leader, follow him at @bryanwempen.
- Ian Welsh: Ian has a long and rich career in HR and communications. He’s now a freelance practitioner, writer, and explorer of innovative HR and employee engagement concepts from a holistic point of view. You can follow him at @ianclive.
GET YOUR BIG 3 THOUGHT LEADERS NOW!
You can download The Top 20 Thought Leaders in Human Resources here. Or, you can download all three Top Thought Leaders PDFs here.
A HUGE THANKS to all the bright, insightful, and visionary folks who are a part on these lists. And, if you know of anyone else who didn’t make it…let us know.
We’re always up for Round 2!