Last week, we brought you the Top 13 Thought Leaders in Employee Engagement. We thought we’d continue the spirit of resources..so here’s our next list for you: The Top 17 Thought Leaders in Internal Communications.
THE TOP 17 THOUGHT LEADERS IN INTERNAL COMMUNICATIONS
- Steve Crescenzo: Owner of Crescenzo Communications. He’s also a seminar leader, blogger, podcaster, and consultant in employee communications. Check him out at crescenzocomm.com and @Crescenzo.
- Nate DaPore: Nate’s a decorated entrepreneur and the Founder of PeopleMatter, an innovative HR software company whose mission is to change the way employers and employees interact in the modern workplace. He’s also an avid kiteboarder and avid offshore fisherman. Reel in all the HR goodness at peoplematter.com and @PeopleMatterCEO.
- Gini Dietrich: Author of Spin Sucks: Communication and Reputation Management in the Digital Age. Also, real good follow at spinsucks.com, @spinsucks, and @ginidietrich.
- Luke Dodd: Luke is the Digital Content Manager for Melcrum, a global in@LukeAtMelcrum and @Melcrum. nal communications firm. He’s a prolific tweeter, and gives great content on internal communications and employee engagement. You can follow Luke at
- David Grossman: David is a heralded author, keynote speaker, Fortune 500 executive coach, and a leadership and communications maven. Visit him online at yourthoughtpartner.com and @ThoughtPartner.
- Ian Harris: Posts on behalf of Gatehouse, a leading internal communications and employee engagement consultancy based in the UK. Learn more at internal-communication.com and @internal_comms.
- Shel Holtz: In addition to being a jam music fan, Shel is the Principal of Holtz Communications + Technology. He writes about the intersection of communications and technology. Follow him at blog.holtz.com and @shelholtz.
- Dana Leeson: Co-Founder of The IC Crowd, and an internal communications and intranet professional in London. Follow her at @danaleeson and @theICcrowd.
- Mike Lepis: OK, full disclosure: he’s on my team. But, Mike is a 15-year communications and branding professional, and is currently the Co-Founder and Creative Director for Vignette: The Agency for Employees. You can follow Mike at @mikevignette, and Vignette at vignetteagency.com and @vignetteagency.
- Gloria Lombardi: Community Manager, Webmaster, and Reporter at Simply Comm. You can find Gloria on the web at @LOMBARDI_GLORIA.
- Rachel Miller: A great internal communications and social media strategist, speaker, and author based out of the UK. Rachel is founder of AllThingsIC, and she should be on your shortAllThingsIC and @allthingsic. t. You can find Rachel on the web at
- Mark Ragan: Mark is the CEO of Ragan Communications, a strategic communications agency focusing on PR, social media, and writing. They work in many industries, but specialize in Health and HR. You can follow him at @MarkRaganCEO and @RaganComms.
- Paul Summerhill: Paul’s a big time internal communicator (and a Navy rugby fan, so be cool). Get your scrum on at @PaulSummerhill.
- Oscar Suris: Head of Corporate Communications for Wells Fargo, I had the privilege of meeting Oscar at a conference here in Portland. Inspiring story, fantastic work, and great follow at Wells Fargo Stories and @OscarSurisWF.
- Jenni Wheller: The 3rd Musketeer with Rachel Miller and Dana Leeson, Jenni’s also a Co-Founder of TheICCrowd. Be sure to follow her too at @jenniwheller.
- Sean Williams: Sean is the Founder and CEO of Communication AMMO, and is a leading strategist, teacher, speaker, and author on internal communications and employee engagement. You can @CommAMMO. Sean at
- Jim Ylisela: Hailing from The Windy Cindy, Jim is is a writer, editor, teacher, and communications consultant. Catch the breeze at @jpyjr.
WHAT DO YOU THINK?
Do you see your internal communications influencer on the list? Let us know! And, stay tuned for more lists in the coming weeks.